miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

58

En su honor, con una esponja, unos botones y algunos clavos... esta torta:


¡Feliz cumpleaños, Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver)!

PD: A ver... ¿quién sabe el nombre de pila del personaje?




In his honour, with a sponge, some buttons and nails... this cake.
Happy birthday, Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver)!
Quiz: who knows MacGyver's first name?

3 comentarios. ¿Te vas a ir sin dejar el tuyo?:

  1. Anónimo dijo...
  2. very nice, hope it tastes like it looks!
    Is his first name Big? or I? or Apple? I have no idea cause I never watched it...

  3. Poulette dijo...
  4. ajmh
    You didn't guess it, but no one else answered, so you win the prize: mUaH!
    =)

    PS: I loved him when I was a kid (him and Sting; I still love Sting), but I just found out the character's name, which was mentioned in one of the last episodes only. See why: Angus.
    I wouldn't respect an Angus much.

  5. Anónimo dijo...
  6. se llamaba ANGUS por un antepasado o algo asi. por un monento me siento tipo paty y selma las hermanas de marge simpson jajajaj

    saludos. y yo que me gano???

    Julieta